• Back
    Forward
    Pause
    Caption
    4 FADE
    /slideshows/homeMedium/IMG_0863.JPG A slideshow of our new church! The bell was cast in 1889 and used in the original 1890, St. Malachy Church
    /slideshows/homeMedium/IMG_0864.JPG A view of the Altar
    /slideshows/homeMedium/IMG_0867.JPG Hand-carved Cross donated by the Carlucci Family in 1951
    /slideshows/homeMedium/IMG_0868.JPG Back of the Sanctuary, notice the restored statues of the Blessed Mother and St. Joseph
    /slideshows/homeMedium/IMG_0869.JPG The Tabernacle moved from the 1921 church